Tailor-fit for various height
Various heights can be adjusted. The Ocelot Pro is equipped with adjustable seats that can be freely tailored between a height of 4'10" and 6'2" (148 cm - 187 cm). Almost everyone can find the most suitable riding position by simply adjusting the seat.
Long Range Electric Bikes
A single charge can last up to 60 miles on purely electric power and over 80 miles with pedal assist. Get on Magicycle Ocelot Pro and have a fun trip with your friends this weekend.
52V 20Ah Large-Capacity LG Lithium Battery
Magicycle Ocelot Pro combines the new 52V 20Ah LG lithium battery technology with 56 5000mAh single cells capacity in larger size.
Compared with 18650 cells, this 21700 cell efficiently improves the range, stability,and safety of Magicycle ebikes.
Safe and Steady
The innovative frame design leads to a stronger downtube strength that most e-bike brands have yet to achieve. Combined with hydraulic disc brakes, you could keep balanced without shaking violently while riding downhill or off-road
Hydraulic Disc Brakes
The Tektro 180mm hydraulic disc brakes provide ample stopping power even in the harshest condition super sensitive brakes make even steep slopes a piece of cake.
Bring you lovely pets together on Ocelot Pro to embrace exploration. This time, you will be able to catch up and run with them let your pets feel your love.
- Battery 52V 20Ah LG lithium battery
- Charger Short-circuit proof 3.0A fast smart charger
- Range 60-80 miles
- Controller 52V 750W FOC smart controller, Current Range 7-22Ah (IPX8)
- Hub Motor 750W brushless gear motor
- Recommended Rider Heights 4'10" - 6'2"
- Display Color LCD Display with USB Charging
- Charging Time 4 - 6 Hours
- Total Payload Capacity 350lbs
- Weight 73lbs/33kg
- Frame size 20"
- Pedal Assist Intelligent 7 levels pedal assist with 12 magnet cadence sensor
- Tires Kenda 20"x4.0"
- Front Fork Alloy Hydraulic lockout suspension fork
- Brake Lever Aluminum alloy comfort grip levers with motor cutoff switch
- Throttle Half twist throttle
- Lights Integrated front and brake lights
- Pedal Wellgo alloy pedal with reflectors
- Freewheel Shimano-14-28T BROWN/BK
- Bike Frame 20" 6061 Aluminum Frame
- Brake Tektro 180mm Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Front Light 6V LED light
- Chain KMC chain
- Saddle Super Soft Cushion
- Stem MA-400 SSABK
- Seat Post Diameter 30.9mm length 300mm
- Crank 48T, 170mm forged alloy, dual-sided bashguard
- Kickstand Heavy Duty Aluminum
- Gearing Shimano 7 Speed Gear Shift System
- Spokes 13 Gauge on the Front / 12 Gauge on the Back
- A -- Total Length 69.92"
- B -- Handlebar Height 42.52"
- C -- Wheelbase 46.46"
- D -- Chain Stay Length 12.99"
- E -- Wheel Diameter 21.65"
- H -- Maximum Seat to Ground Height 35.83"
- I -- Minimum Seat to Ground Height 29.71"
- J -- Maximum Seat to Pedal Length 35.04"
- K -- Minimum Seat to Pedal Length 27.56"
- L -- Standover Height 15.35"
Ocelot Pro model Faqs
What's the frame difference between the Ocelot Pro and other brands?
The down tube of the Ocelot Pro is formed by a multi-cavity oil injection process. The thickness of the tube wall is designed to be 4-5mm, while the ebike industry usually has a thickness of only 3mm, and it is a single cavity. This technology solves the problems of insufficient strength of the step-thru model down tube in the bike industry, soft frame, handlebar shaking and rear wheel throwing when going downhill or getting off the bike.
What's the special point of the Ocelot Pro's battery box?
①The battery box adopts the hidden design, which is integrated with the lower tube of the frame, which makes the appearance of the Ocelot Pro more elegant and smooth, evenly dividing the front and rear center of gravity of the bike to form a more compact body.
②The battery box with a dual lock design, one lock is anti-theft, and the other one is anti-fall. Prevent the battery from falling off when you‘re riding on a tough paved road, keep your battery safe.
What are the effects and functions of the hydraulic suspension front fork?
Alloy front suspension fork with lockout and adjustment, 80mm travel distance. The hydraulic suspension front fork allows the wheel to "travel" along the fork for a few inches. This dynamic movement helps absorb the jarring impact of rough terrain and gives the rider a more comfortable ride.
How fast does Magicycle Ocelot Pro go using the throttle?
The default speed setting is 20mph, Magicycle Ocelot Pro is able to reach 28mph.
How many miles can Magicycle Ocelot Pro go if going 20mph?
Generally, you can go 60 miles with throttle only and 80 miles with pedal assist.
Does my height suit Magicycle Ocelot Pro?
The recommended rider height is 4'10" ~ 6'2". The Lower step-thru frame and ground clearance of only 286mm, make it easier and more comfortable for riders with small heights to ride.
What's the Ebike Classification of Magicycle Ocelot Pro?
Magicycle Ocelot Pro belongs to the Class 3 ebike.
What's the ride modes?
Magicycle has 3 ride modes: throttle-only, pedal-assist, and pedal-only (with 7-speeds). All of them are really easy to use and you can switch between them on the go depending on the terrain, your energy levels, and how much battery you have left!
Can I have a test riding before purchase?
Yes, our store is located on the Hilo Shopping Center. Our address is 74 Kekuanaoa St, Hilo-HI, 96720.