Feel in Control on Magicycle Ocelot
The 52V 15 Lithium battery on the Ocelot provides a range of 55 miles a far enough journey to. explore the world around. The 7-level PAS lets you feel different power levels by adjusting the power output.
Combining the integrated battery. A long journey on Magicycle Ocelot will be easy and relaxed with the butterfly-shaped handlebar, designed to avoid any soreness or pain in your back or arms. Leading a wonderful life on a Magicycle Ocelot, everything is under control.
52V 15Ah Lithium Battery
A total of 42 5000mAh cells inside this battery provide a large capacity. Compared with a 18650 cell battery, this 21700 one could bring you a longer range, stability, and safety.
Have a Fun Time with Your Pets
The 600W motor makes it easy to catch up while walking the dog. Magicycle Ocelot comes with rear rack that can mount a basket where your pets can stay inside. The unibody front mounting bracket enables you to mount a front basket, in which you can put your pets as well.
Get Fitness, Burn Calories
There are 7 levels of the PAS, and the power output of each level can be adjusted, meeting different requirements for the speed while ped-aling. This is the best way to get fit and burn your calories without being exhausted. Magicycle Ocelot just makes your exercise much more interesting.
Tektro M300 Mechanical Disc Brakes
The Tektro M300 Mechanical disc brakes provide ample stopping power even in the harshest condition super sensitive brakes make even steep slopes a piece of cake.
- Battery 52V 15Ah lithium battery
- Charger Short-circuit proof 3.0A fast smart charger
- Range 30-55 miles
- Controller 52V 750W FOC smart controller, Current Range 7-22Ah (IPX8)
- Hub Motor 600W brushless gear motor
- Recommended Rider Heights 4'10" - 6'2"
- Display Backlight Display with USB Charging
- Charging Time 3 - 5 Hours
- Total Payload Capacity 350lbs
- Weight 73lbs/33kg
- Frame size 20"
- Pedal Assist Intelligent 7 levels pedal assist with 12 magnet cadence sensor
- Tires Kenda 20"x4.0"
- Front Fork Alloy Hydraulic lockout suspension fork
- Brake Lever Aluminum alloy comfort grip levers with motor cutoff switch
- Throttle Half twist throttle
- Lights Integrated front light
- Pedal Wellgo alloy pedal with reflectors
- Freewheel Shimano-14-28T BROWN/BK
- Bike Frame 20" 6061 Aluminum Frame
- Brake Tektro Mechanical Disc Brakes
- Front Light 6V LED light
- Chain KMC chain
- Saddle Super Soft Cushion
- Stem MA-400 SSABK
- Seat Post Diameter 30.9mm length 300mm
- Crank 48T, 170mm forged alloy, dual-sided bashguard
- Kickstand Heavy Duty Aluminum
- Gearing Shimano 7 Speed Gear Shift System
- Spokes 13 Gauge on the Front / 12 Gauge on the Back
- A -- Total Length 69.92"
- B -- Handlebar Height 42.52"
- C -- Wheelbase 46.46"
- D -- Chain Stay Length 12.99"
- E -- Wheel Diameter 21.65"
- H -- Maximum Seat to Ground Height 35.83"
- I -- Minimum Seat to Ground Height 29.71"
- J -- Maximum Seat to Pedal Length 35.04"
- K -- Minimum Seat to Pedal Length 27.56"
- L -- Standover Height 15.35"
Ocelot model Faqs
Are step-thru ebikes worth it?
Step-thru e-bikes are the best choice for professional needs, if you need a bike for the office then they prove to be the best choice. No matter what kind of formal attire you have, these bikes will keep you comfortable and relaxed. You also won't need to worry about your dress getting dirty.
Are step-through bikes less stable?
No. Traditionally, the construction of a step-through bike is less stable and weaker than that of a traditional model. But Magicycle Ocelot step-through bikes are designed with thicker and more durable frames to avoid deformation when going uphill. The thickness of the tube wall is designed to be 4-5mm, while the ebike industry usually has a thickness of only 3mm, and it is a single cavity. This technology solves the problem of insufficient strength of the step-over model down tube in the bike industry.
What's the Ebike Classification of Magicycle Ocelot?
The Magicycle Ocelot belongs to Class 2.
Does Magicycle Ocelot has Gear Shifting?
Magicycle Ocelot is equipped with a high-quality 7-speed Shimano gear shift system. The gears are there to help you ride more efficiently on the flat, power up any hills in your area, and give you that flexibility if you run out of battery while out and about.
Can I have a test riding before purchase?
Yes, our store is located on the Hilo Shopping Center. Our address is 74 Kekuanaoa St, Hilo-HI, 96720.