Life Partner Magicycle Jaguarundi
What if you can reach every corner with a folding ebike? Magicycle Jaguarundi can not only be folded to save space, but it is always ready for any outdoor activities. Enjoy every trip, every moment with Magicycle Jaguarundi.
52V 15Ah Large-Capacity Lithium Battery
The lithium-ion battery of Jaguarundi comes with 18650 battery cells. Compared with nickel–metal hydride batteries, they provide not only larger capacity and voltage, which could inject more power into your ebikes, but longer batter life.
To the End of the World
Driving could be a great means of transportation for a long trip, but not only can a car be with you all the way, an Magicycle Jaguarundi can be your lifelong partner as well. Folded in the trunk, unfolded on the road, Jaguarundi is always ready on its way.
Ride As You PLease
20" Fat tires help you tackle uneven terrain. With both hydraulic disc brakes and 600W motor, you could come to a new level of fun riding.
In a trunk or corner, a folded Jaguarundi doesn't take up too much space while you are camping. Need to buy something but tired of driving a car? then unfold your Jaguarundi Ebike and go for it, even running errands can be fun and happy. Whenever it is, Wherever you are, Fold to Will, Fold as you like.
- Battery 52V 15Ah lithium battery
- Charger Short-circuit proof 3.0A fast smart charger
- Range 30-55 miles
- Controller 52V 600W FOC smart controller, Current Range 7-22Ah
- Hub Motor 600W brushless gear motor
- Recommended Rider Heights 4'10" - 6'2"
- Display Backlight Display with USB charging
- Charging Time 3 - 5 Hours
- Total Payload Capacity 350lbs
- Weight 72lbs/32.5kg
- Frame size 18"
- Pedal Assist Intelligent 7-level pedal assist with 12-magnet cadence sensor
- Tires Kenda 20"x4.0"
- Front Fork Alloy Mechanical lockout suspension fork
- Brake Lever Aluminum alloy comfort grip levers with motor cutoff switch
- Throttle Half twist throttle
- Lights Integrated front light
- Pedal Wellgo alloy pedal with reflectors
- Freewheel Shimano-14-28T BROWN/BK
- Bike Frame 20" 6061 Aluminum Frame
- Brake 180mm Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Front Light 6V LED light
- Chain KMC chain
- Saddle Super Soft Cushion
- Stem MA-400 SSABK
- Seat Post Diameter 30.9mm length 300mm
- Crank 48T, 170mm forged alloy, dual-sided bashguard
- Kickstand Heavy Duty Aluminum
- Gearing Shimano 7 Speed Gear Shift System
- Spokes 13 Gauge on the front / 12 Gauge on the back
- A -- Total Length 70.50"
- B -- Handlebar Height 45.30"
- C -- Wheelbase 47.64"
- D -- Chain Stay Length 20.47"
- E -- Wheel Diameter 22.83"
- H -- Maximum Seat to Ground Height 39.37"
- I -- Minimum Seat to Ground Height 32.28"
- J -- Maximum Seat to Pedal Length 37.40"
- K -- Minimum Seat to Pedal Length 30.31"
- L -- Standover Height 15.75"
Jaguarundi model Faqs
Are step-thru ebikes worth it?
Step-thru e-bikes are the best choice for professional needs, if you need a bike for the office then they prove to be the best choice. No matter what kind of formal attire you have, these bikes will keep you comfortable and relaxed. You also won't need to worry about your dress getting dirty.
How fast does Magicycle Jaguarundi go using the throttle?
The default speed setting is 20mph, Magicycle Jaguarundi is able to reach 25mph.
How many miles can Magicycle Jaguarundi go if going 20mph?
Generally, you can go 60 miles with throttle only and 80 miles with pedal assist.
Can I use the throttle in pedal assist mode?
Yes, both models can be used.
How water-resistant is the Magicycle Jaguarundi?
Magicycle Jaguarundi controller is IPX8, and other electronic components (Battery/ Motor) are IPX6.
What kind of weather can I ride in?
Magicycle is built to the IPX6 water-resistant standard. It indicates your bike is resistant to multi-directional water splashes, meaning it is okay to ride or park your Magicycle in rain. Light to moderate raindrops or splashes from a wet road will not harm your ebike, but be weary of harsher weather and rainfall conditions. Additionally, do not stay too long in heavy rain.
The general rule of thumb is, if weather impacts your visibility and has the possibility to affect your bike's functionality, it is likely not a safe riding condition. With that in mind, safe riding!
What is the recommended tire pressure of Magicycle Jaguarundi?
Magicycle Jaguarundi should be between Min: 5 PSI ~ Max: 30 PSI.
Usually, you can check the recommended pressure on the tire sidewall which is how much you should inflate your tires.
What's the Ebike Classification of Magicycle Jaguarundi?
The Magicycle Jaguarundi belongs to Class 2.
Can I have a test riding before purchase?
Yes, our store is located on the Hilo Shopping Center. Our address is 74 Kekuanaoa St, Hilo-HI, 96720.