Ebike SUV - Deer Softail Full Suspension - Step Over
Ebike SUV - Deer Softail Full Suspension - Step Over
✈︎ Ship in 2 Business Days from Big Island of Hawaii
Ebike SUV Built for Adventures
Inspired by SUV, DEER is the integration of 3 ebike modes - step-thru commuter ebike, trekking ebikes, and most importantly, full-suspension electric mountain bike, providing features of convenience, firmness, large carrying capacity, and full-suspension system. In the field of full-suspension ebikes, DEER, the first ebike SUV from Magicycle, is in a leading position in terms of comfort, handling, power, and range.
Full Suspension Ebike System
In addition to the usual front suspension fork, Deer has a rear shock absorber. That makes this new full-suspension Ebike SUV very comfortable to ride anywhere, and capable of handling the difficult technical trails, creating a smoother ride with better traction and handling, avoid fatiguing the rider quickly.
Effective Shock Absorption
The full-suspension system of Magicycle Deer makes it stand out in the field of off-road riding. On tough and bumpy roads, Magicycle Deer will show you really comfortable ebike rides by absorbing shocks effectively. Stable and steady, these are how it feels while riding over any bumps on Magicycle Deer.
Dominate Any Mountain Bike Trail
Rugged off-road terrain demands a rugged e-bike, that’s why Magicycle is introducing a new full-suspension Ebike SUV - Deer. The maximum shock absorption from the full suspension system is what makes DEER like a real electric mountain bike for off-road riding.
Large-Capacity 52V Ebike Battery
Magicycle has applied the 21700 cell battery technology. This is to produce a longer-lasting battery with better performance and quality. The 52V voltage improves the battery efficiency greatly, leading to less battery loss.
The battery is integrated with the downtube and removable. It can be removed without tools other than the key, which could be the most convenient way for battery charging.
An Ebike SUV Ready for Long-Range Rides
The battery on Deer is specifically designed to let you take long-range adventures, tough technical trails, scenic rides, or daily commutes with confidence. These long range rides will always come with comfort and relaxation with the full-suspension system.
Large Load Capacity
Just like a real suv, Magicycle has a large load capacity of 400 lbs, which is friendly for heavy riders and enables riders to bring lots of necessities. Compared to most other ebike brands, Deer comes with a much larger rear rack, providing much more convenience.
- Battery 52V 20Ah LG lithium battery
- Charger Short-circuit proof 3.0A fast smart charger
- Range 60-80 miles
- Controller 52V 750W FOC smart controller, Current Range 7-22Ah (IPX8)
- Hub Motor 750W brushless gear motor(IP55)
- Recommended Rider Heights 5'5" - 6'8"
- Display Color LCD Display with USB Charging
- Charging Time 4 - 7Hours
- Total Payload Capacity 400lbs
- Weight 92.3lbs/41.9kg
- Frame size 18"
- Pedal Assist 7-level Intelligent pedal assist with 12-magnet cadence sensor
- Tires Kenda 26"x4.0" Fat Tires
- Front Fork Alloy Hydraulic lockout suspension fork
- Brake Lever Aluminum alloy comfort grip levers with motor cutoff switch
- Throttle Half twist throttle
- Lights Integrated front and brake lights
- Pedal Wellgo alloy pedal with reflectors
- Freewheel Shimano-14-28T BROWN/BK
- Bike Frame 18" 6061 Aluminum Frame
- Brake 180mm Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Front Light 6V LED light
- Chain KMC chain
- Saddle Super Soft Cushion
- Stem MA-400 SSABK
- Seat Post Diameter 33.9mm length 250mm
- Crank 48T,170mm forged alloy,dual-sided bashguard
- Kickstand Heavy duty aluminum
- Gearing Shimano 7 speed gear shift system
- Spokes 13 Gauge on the front / 12 Gauge on the back
- A -- Total Length 78.74"
- B -- Handlebar Height 45.28"
- C -- Wheelbase 48.43"
- D -- Chain Stay Length 27.56"
- E -- Wheel Diameter 27.95"
- F -- Head Tube Length 11.81"
- G -- Handlebar Length 27.56"
- H -- Maximum Seat to Ground Height 38.58"
- I -- Minimum Seat to Ground Height 33.86"
- J -- Maximum Seat to Pedal Length 33.46"
- K -- Minimum Seat to Pedal Length 28.35"
- L -- Standover Height 16"
Deer All Terrain model Faqs
What terrain is Magicycle Deer good for?
From roads, mountains, and sand to grass, Magicycle Deer can handle them all. 26"X4" Kenda puncture-resistant tires offer upgrade grip and skid resistance ability. The fat tires provide good traction on gravel and dirt and put less pressure on the ground, which supports the rider to travel through the places that other bikes simply can't go.
How fast does Magicycle Deer go using the throttle?
The default speed setting is 20mph, Magicyclebike is able to reach 28mph.
What's the Ebike Classification of Magicycle Deer?
The factory default setting of the Magicycle Cruiser is Class 2, but it can be unlocked to Class 3.
Can I use the throttle in pedal assist mode?
Yes, both models can be used.
What's the difference between the Step Over and the Step-Thru type?
The only difference between the Step Over and the Step-Thru is the style. The two models are basically the same in terms of dimensions, battery, speed, components, etc.
Some customers prefer to have more of an eye-catching moped-looking bike which is easier to get on and off, whereas others prefer a sportier, more traditional frame. Regardless of the frame, you can still expect the same performance and ride!
Can I have a test riding before purchase?
Yes, our store is located on the Hilo Shopping Center. Our address is 74 Kekuanaoa St, Hilo-HI, 96720.