All Terrain Fat Tire E-bike
We hope this e-bike can help your family and you explore beautiful scenery with a more enjoyable and comfortable riding experience, fulfill your unsatisfied desire for riding inside your heart to ride free, ride fun.
ENJOY THE POWER
Ride a powerful bike, and you will not ride anything else. The Magicycle Cruiser Terrain Fat Tire Electric Bike MAG2021-CRM comes with a powerful 750-watt electric motor that can clock north of 20 miles an hour, so you will enjoy your commute wherever the road clears up. The bike also comes with a premium derailleur for extra-steep hills. The hub motor design has the advantages of being mechanically simpler, providing torque directly to the wheels, and protecting the motor from the elements. It comes with a long-lasting battery pack made of lithium, so you can undertake uphill routes without losing power.
COMES WITH FAT TIRES AND A PREMIUM DERAILLEUR
Enjoy riding with the Kenda non-slip and puncture-resistant fat tires, which have a better grip and can roll over bumps better. It is a comfortable and capable ride for the harshest terrain.
26"x4" Kenda non-slip puncture-resistant tires provide upgraded grip and traction, facilitating your riding on various terrains.
Large-Capacity 52V15Ah Li-ion Battery
Up to range 55 miles.
3-5 Hours Smart Charging
Built-in cooling fan faster charging
3Ah smart charger
7 Level Pedal Assist Makes Your Riding Easy And Effortless
With 7 level pedal assist, the higher the level, the higher the power and the faster the speed.
Electric power-assistant starts when pedaling, and automatically shuts off when you stop pedaling or when the brake is applied
Full Color LCD Display Trace Your Riding Conditions In Real Time
Odometer, Speedometer, Pedal Assist Level, Wattmeter, Battery capacity, USB charging port.
- Battery 52V 15Ah lithium battery
- Charger Short-circuit proof 3.0A fast smart charger
- Range 30-55 miles
- Controller 52V 750W FOC smart controller, Current Range 7-22Ah (IPX8)
- Hub Motor 750W brushless gear motor
- Display Color LCD display with USB charging
- Total Payload Capacity 350lbs
- Weight 76lbs/34.5kg
- Frame size 18"
- Pedal Assist Intelligent 7 levels pedal assist with 12 magnet cadence sensor
- Tires 26" x 4" Kenda fat tires
- Front Fork Alloy front suspension fork with lockout and adjustment
- Brake Lever Aluminum alloy comfort grip levers with motor cutoff switch
- Throttle Half twist throttle
- Lights Integrated front and brake lights
- Pedal Wellgo alloy pedal with reflectors
- Freewheel Shimano-14-28T BROWN/BK
- Bike Frame 6061 aluminum frame
- Brake Tektro Aries MD-M300 Mechanical Disc Brakes
- Front Light 6V LED light
- Chain KMC chain
- Saddle Soft and comfortable
- Stem MA-400 SSABK
- Seat Post Diameter 30.9mm length 300mm
- Crank 42T,170mm forged alloy,dual-sided bashguard
- Kickstand Heavy duty aluminum
- Gearing Shimano 7 speed gear shift system
- Spokes 13 Gauge on the front / 12 Gauge on the back
- A -- Total Length 74.02"
- B -- Handlebar Height 44.88"
- C -- Wheelbase 46.06"
- D -- Chain Stay Length 19.29"
- E -- Wheel Diameter 28.74"
- F -- Hand Tube Length 5.91"
- G -- Handlebar Length 27.95"
- H -- Maximum Seat to Ground Height 39.76"
- I -- Minimum Seat to Ground Height 33.86"
- J -- Maximum Seat to Pedal Length 35.43"
- K -- Minimum Seat to Pedal Length 28.35"
- L -- Standover Height 32.68"
Cruiser model Faqs
What terrain is Magicycle Cruiser good for?
From roads, mountains, and sand to grass, Magicycle Cruiser can handle them all. 26"X4" Kenda puncture-resistant tires offer upgrade grip and skid resistance ability. The fat tires provide good traction on gravel and dirt and put less pressure on the ground, which supports the rider to travel through the places that other bikes simply can't go.
Are step-thru ebikes worth it?
Step-Through bikes are the best choice for professional needs, if you need a bike for the office then they prove to be the best choice. No matter what kind of formal attire you have, these bikes will keep you comfortable and relaxed. You also won't need to worry about your dress getting dirty. It's also extremely convenient for those who have leg problems.
How fast does Magicycle Cruiser go using the throttle?
The default speed setting is 20mph, Magicyclebike is able to reach 28mph.
What's the Ebike Classification of Magicycle Cruiser?
The factory default setting of the Magicycle Cruiser is Class 2, but it can be unlocked to Class 3.
Can I use the throttle in pedal assist mode?
Yes, both models can be used.
What's the difference between the Step Over and the Step-Thru type?
The only difference between the Step Over and the Step-Thru is the style. The two models are basically the same in terms of dimensions, battery, speed, components, etc.
Some customers prefer to have more of an eye-catching moped-looking bike which is easier to get on and off, whereas others prefer a sportier, more traditional frame. Regardless of the frame, you can still expect the same performance and ride!
What is the recommended tire pressure of Magicycle Cruiser?
Magicycle Cruiser should be between Min: 5 PSI ~ Max: 30 PSI.
Usually, you can check the recommended pressure on the tire sidewall which is how much you should inflate your tires.
Is the battery removable?
Yes, the battery is removable, you can take it out with the key.
Does the bike come assembled?
The bike comes to you 90% assembled, you just need to put 1. front wheel & 2. handlebar together, and it's ready to go. Most customers find it easy and did it themselves.